Since I am so tardy to this party everyone I have been blessed to know here has has been tagged. If I have not had the pleasure and you are lurking out there please feel free to take this and pay it forward. The support I have found here has been priceless, and I encourage each of you to reach out and take the time to get to know a little about each other.
So, as I promised Vic who started this for me, I will tell you seven of the best guarded secrets of idream3223.
1. The people who know me in real life consider me to be overly dramatic most of the time, which I don’t get because I think they are way more dramatic than I could ever be. I suppose that is the way of it though. No diva knows she is one. 😉 I think that if they are right it pays in my writing, where drama grabs readers and keeps them coming back for more.
2. I want to be professional writer some day. Still, since I was child and even now when I am not.
3. I work in telecommunications currently. At one point I studied psychology, and thought about being a therapist. I also studied journalism and almost entered that field, but I realized that I didn’t want to talk about the world the way it was. I wanted to talk about it the way it should be.
4. I can’t stand a blank page, whether its virtual or 3-D. I have to draw on it, scribble on it, make notes on it. It is one of the most offensive things to me that I can imagine. Words mean things. They were meant to be shared.
5. My favorite drink is merlot wine. I have never been intoxicated while writing, but I want to try it to see what impact it might have on how I do things. If you ever see a post from me that looks like I might have been three sheets in the wind when I wrote it, then I probably was. 🙂
6. I genuinely believe that someday Alexander Skarsgård will find the letter I posted to him on my site and that he will smile when he reads it and wish he had met me. (see #1 on this list :))
7. I am currently writing two different novels that I hope to publish within the next two years.
That’s it, that’s me. I am a story teller. I can’t say I do it well, but I can say I have a blast when I am doing it. It makes me feel whole and alive like nothing else I have ever done in my life.
Thank you all for reading my stories and sharing your thoughts with me. It has given me the strength to keep going and to try the novels I mentioned in #7.
Blessings to you all,